Meet Dr. John H. Keefe, IV
John H. Keefe IV, D.C., M.S., SFMA is a Tulsa native and second generation chiropractor who specializes in acupuncture, sports injuries, Nutrition and Human Performance, and rehab exercise.
Dr. John focuses on tailoring his treatments to each patient individually based on his/her specific needs and health conditions. He uses his advanced training to not only help patients get out of pain, but also teaches them how to stay out of pain through nutrition, rehab, and lifestyle modifications. He is known for his patience and thoroughness.
Dr. John was very active in soccer throughout his youth and still loves the game today. After a knee injury that did not respond well to traditional chiropractic care, he chose to focus on athletic injuries and injuries to the arms and legs. He has sought out and been trained in some of the most advanced treatments and assessment techniques for the entire body so that he can confidently help any patient with an athletic injury.
In his spare time, Dr. Keefe loves to train with kettlebells, play discgolf around town, and hike the amazing local trails with his wife, Wendy and his dog, Maximus.
Advanced Training and Certifications:
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment
- Motion Palpation Assessment and Adjusting Technique
- Neurokinetic TherapyTM
- Graston Technique
- Active Release Technique
- TMJ and Jaw Pain
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Logan College of Chiropractic, summa cum laude, 2013
- Masters of Science in Nutrition and Human Performance, Logan College of Chiropractic, summa cum laude, 2013
- Bachelors of Science in Biology, Northeastern State University, 2009