Call The Office
9188 S Yale Ave, Sta 130, Tulsa, Ok 74137 (Whole Foods Shopping Center, 91st & Yale)
We love and appreciate your referrals. Your satisfaction with our treatment method that propels you to tell those you know and love in need of pain relief where to find expert care is what we live for every day. We feel blessed every time someone refers their family, friends or co-workers.
We see patients from the local Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Jenks and Bixby areas as well as Owasso, Claremore, Cleveland, Skiatook, Sapulpa and Sand Springs. We are even honored to have patients drive several hours so see us or visit when coming in from out-of-state. A lot of patients are referred for the special chiropractic care we do for shoulders and feet, but quite a few are referred for precision massage, cranial therapy, acupuncture, dry needling, trigger point therapy, kinesio taping and rehab exercises.
For Healthcare Providers
We strive to have your patients get an appointment quickly and go over our findings with you. We use short treatment plans with re-evaluations to monitor treatment success. We like to send patients back to you for follow up care. Our protocols are evidence-based as much as available.
For Coaches and Trainers
We like to keep athletes and clients active. However, certain injuries and deficiencies stop participation in a sport or training program. We can help keep the athlete or client active while reducing pain and improving function. Or if needed, we can help an athlete or client recover then return to play. We will communicate with you on our findings and go over a game plan for recovery. We also provide FMS, SFMA and NKT functional screenings both in the office and on site. If you would like us to coordinate with you for an injury screening event to help your clients, please contact us.
Reasons People Like to Refer Us
- Evidence-based protocols for low back and neck pain.
- Planned, quick turnaround and re-evaluations on most cases within four weeks.
- No long-term, drawn-out, pre-paid programs such as twelve-month programs you see in certain offices.
- Our typical treatment plan is 6-8 visits.
- No poaching of patients from other providers or chiropractors once the case is finished.
- Acupuncture and Craniosacral therapy for pain management referrals.
- Soft-tissue manipulation and therapeutic exercised for orthopedic referrals.
- Neck, low-back, shoulder, and knee management for primary care referrals.
- Complete examinations visits with pathology and functional screenings such as FMS, SFMA and NKT.
- Therapeutic taping such as Rocktape and McConnell taping for injuries.
- Return to training from injury for personal trainers.
- Return to play for runners, football players, soccer players and volleyball players for coaches.
- Injury resource for personal trainers and coaches.
We are always looking to expand this professional relationship:
We enjoy having a network with our local Tulsa healthcare and fitness community. It helps us help patients by providing a group to refer to when it is beyond our scope or when the patient has maximized their potential in the office and need further care or training. We are always looking for the best and brightest for the following:
- Massage Therapists
- Primary Care Physicians
- Medical Doctors of various specialties
- Pain Management Specialists
Book An Appointment
9168 S Yale Ave, Ste 130, Tulsa, Ok
( Whole Foods Shopping Cntr, 91st & Yale)
Mon, Tues, Thurs 11-6, Wed 11-4, Fri 8-3
Additional Appointments Available